This is a concise list of things that I found the most tricky to navigate as a new mom with a career.
- operating on lack of sleep. This is not an all nighter - this is an every nighter....
- prioritizing feeding at all times (even at work).
- balancing teaching schedule and duties with increased number of doctors appointments.
- working a 14 hour day. (leave house at 6 AM , teach from 9 AM to 7 PM, back at home by 8 PM)
- having energy / dealing with fatigue of mind and body.
- remembering all the tools needed to teach, take care of myself and mother a child each day.